The world’s economy is undergoing massive changes that are effecting all of us. There are two major trends that have the most dramatic effect on every person’s financial future:
- Transition from “attendance compensation” (being paid a salary just for showing up at work) to “performance compensation” (being paid according to the amount of desired results produced).
- Resource management now includes human resources and the trend is to outsource tasks as a way to quickly correlate workforce size with the amount of work to be done.
Those two trends have a tremendous effect on the traditional employment market:
- Jobs do not provide security anymore as employers will more readily layoff workers in favor of outsourcing the work.
- Traditional jobs are harder to come by as employers turn to sub-contractors to fulfill their work needs rather than looking to hire their own employees.
- Available jobs are short-term, task related, and offer no security.
- People earn less for the same amount of work.
Working for others used to provide people with a sense of security for their financial future and enabled them to live a predictable, stress free lives. All that is changing – the “secured” job is now more of a “gamble” and people are faced with issues they are not equipped to handle. This, in turn:
- Introduces stress into people’s lives effecting their health as well.
- Drives people to look for alternative ways of earning a living, being their own boss.
- Makes “work from home” more popular as a source of income.
Working online is fast becoming many people’s hope for financial freedom. We all heard the stories of people making a lot of money from the Internet and the temptation to try one’s “luck” is very strong. However working online is like working with any other business and if you do not treat it like a business you are doomed to fail.
There are no magic buttons but people keep looking for them. The reason for that is very simple – building and running your own business (on or off line) is very demanding and requires knowledge and experience. That’s why I recommend for you to start working within someone else’s business while you learn the ropes.
The best way to start making money online is by joining a good program. A program that will teach you what you need to know so you’ll be able to build your own business and at the same time earn you money.
Our goal with MLM Prospery is to show you such programs – programs we have checked and found to be legit, profitable and beneficial.
What next – learn what to look for in a program to see if it’s the right one for you.